Thank you very much Sheldon, that fixed it!
My bad I did not check the documentation to see if something had changed.

Cheers,
Federico

Il 06/02/15 13:48, Briand, Sheldon ha scritto:
Hi,

There was a change made recently.  I ran into it as well.  Look at this section
of the nginx conf:

  location /_upload_done {
              set $dst /galaxy/tool_runner/index;
              if ($args ~ nginx_redir=([^&]+)) {