Galaxy Devs,

I have been following the documentation located at (
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Data%20Tables) to configure my
tools to use files installed into data tables via a data manager. I have
configured my tool region_motif_intersect.r to provide users the options
drawn from the data table with:

<param name="bgz_file" type="select" label="Using motif database BGZ file">
<options from_data_table="motif_databases"/>
</param>

However, is there a way to directly pass the file paths of elements in the
data table? I would like to implement a drop down menu so that users select
which database to reference, and the tool config selects the 2-3
corresponding files from the data table (as well as checks if they
exist/have been downloaded). I have attached a screenshot of what the data
table looks like.

In addition, is there a way to filter the options returned by <options
from_data_table> so that only a subset of the files in the data table are
returned?

For reference, the tools and the data manager can be found, respectively
here:
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jeremyjliu/region_motif_enrichment
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jeremyjliu/region_motif_data_manager

Thank you for your help.