I have a new galaxy installation on my server.  I uploaded two fastq files and
now I'm trying to run trimmomatic and fastqc. In both cases I am presented with
a drop down list of fastq files to select from but the lists are empty.  I
double checked the fastq file attributes and they are both set to fastq. Any
ideas what's wrong?

Another question: I have fastq files already on the same server as the galaxy
installation.  How can I get them into galaxy? I have not set up ftp yet. Can I
move them into a data directory somewhere?

Thanks!