Dear All,

I’ve installed a Galaxy CloudMan instance on amazon for a training course we
will be giving at the end of the month, as a re-run of a course we did last
September. I am facing a problem as I am unable to get the link 'display at
UCSC’ for our bed files, and it was not the case back in September.

So far, I’ve edited /mnt/galaxy/galaxy-app/datatypes_conf.xml in our cloud
instance and uncommented <display file="ucsc/interval_as_bed.xml" /> but it did
not change anything after a re-start. Any ideas what could have changed? Or how
I could turn this back on? Any help would be greatly appreciated otherwise I
will have to rewrite part of the training materials… Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Anne.
--
Dr Anne Pajon - Bioinformatics Core
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Institute