Hi Nikhil,
I would suggest to open an issue on
https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-devteam/issues

Best,
Nicola

Il
20.02.2015 10:28 Nikhil Joshi ha scritto:

> So I am doing some
debugging and it looks like in the from_html function in the
SelectToolParameter class, it gets the legal values for the build using
the get_legal_values function. This returns the correct values when I
choose only one gtf file, but when I choose multiple gtf files the list
of legal values is empty. I haven't figured out why this is happening. -
Nik.

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Nikhil Joshi wrote:

And, yes, all of the gtf files have the correct database build
associated with them.

Joshi wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We run our own custom galaxy
instance in the Amazon Cloud and I am updating our instance with the
latest toolshed files. For cuffmerge, in past revisions, we would just
have a button to add another GTF input. However, this latest one
(10:b6e3849293b1 [1]) that has been replaced with a multi-select. We
also have a few built-in genomes that we use with cuffmerge. When I
choose the first GTF file (using locally cached sequence data) it will
populate the reference genome correctly with our built-in genomes.
However, once I choose more than one GTF file, I get one of two
errors:

>>> No reference genome is available for the build
associated with the selected input dataset

>>> OR
>>>
>>> An
invalid option was selected, please verify
>>> The built-in genomes are
definitely there and available for cuffmerge, but for some reason
choosing more than one GTF file in the multi-select causes an error. Is
this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

>>> - Nik.
>>>
>>> --

>>> Nikhil Joshi
>>> Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer
>>> UC
Davis Bioinformatics Core
>>> http://bioinformatics.ucdavis.edu/ [2]

najoshi -at- ucdavis -dot- edu
>>> 530.752.2698 (w)
>>
>> --

Nikhil Joshi
>> Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer
>> UC Davis
Bioinformatics Core
>> http://bioinformatics.ucdavis.edu/ [4]
>> najoshi
-at- ucdavis -dot- edu

http://bioinformatics.ucdavis.edu/ [6]
> najoshi -at- ucdavis -dot-
edu
> 530.752.2698 (w)

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/