On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Lapointe, David
<david.lapoi...@tufts.edu> wrote:
> I tried installing biopython and dependancies from the toolshed but this
> does not seem to be functional even though these tools say INSTALLED.

How are you testing it? Any Galaxy copy of Biopython will not be
available to the system Python.

> Is there something that I should do that I missed?  I sis better to installed
> them in the regular python fashion?

Any Galaxy tool which wants access to a Galaxy copy of Biopython
needs to declare this as an explicit dependency.

e.g. http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/tree/master/tools/get_orfs_or_cdss