On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:24 PM, John Chilton <jmchil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah - that is unfortunate - I agree completely that the resulting
> datasets should be red. I have created a Trello card here:
>
> https://trello.com/c/A6LrdjUU
>
> -John

I just commented on the Trello issue - as John implied with
the issue title, this is more general than a rare FTP failure.

e.g. http://www.galaxyproject.org/test_does_not_exist.txt

Using this in Galaxy gives the 404 error page as a "green" HTML
file. It should be "red" in the error state (while showing the user
facing 404 message as the file contents is reasonable).