On 02/26/2015 04:20 PM, John Chilton wrote:
Well - this version does feature Sam's complete rewrite of the front
end for tools - so things will be pretty different.

Oddly though your tool loaded for me - can you open up your JavaScript
console and let me know if there are any errors?

my bad, everything worked fine after... I opened the javascript console (?)

Ok, it works fine now !

Many thanks !

Pierre