Hi all,

I installed my Galaxy instance from https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/.
But I did not use Mercurial to install Galaxy at that time, because I was not
farmiliar with Mercurial and failed severed times. The instance imported many
tool kits later, as it would be very difficult to restart everthing for me. I
tried to use hg command:

hg clone https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/
cd galaxy-dist
hg update stable

to make a new copy and copied the ".hg" directory to the former instance and
used the "hg update stable" command. Then it reports that there were not files
to change. I wonder if there could be any way to update the instance.
Thanks,

Zhaozhen