Hello all,

Is there any major difference between the commands hg pull -u (and) hg update
stable when trying to update an existing local Galaxy installation?   I tried
running hg pull -u as suggested in the IRC channel, but nothing was updated.
Then I ran the hg update stable and got this result:

324 files updated, 0 files merged, 86 files removed, 0 files unresolved

I'm not clear about which one should be performed every once in a while.  Any
inputs or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Carlos.