Hi all,

So I accidentally added a directory of files to my repo that shouldn't be
there and I am trying to delete it, but I get an "Internal Server Error". I
also tried to just upload a new tarball and chose "Yes" for overwriting the
files, but that directory won't delete. I'm guessing because the only thing
in that directory is a .git directory..... for some reason it has trouble
deleting the directories that begin with a dot?!? Anyways, can someone help
me out?

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi