Hello

Apologies as this seems to be quite a frequent question (and I may have missed something) however: are the tool tests being executed on the main or test toolsheds at the moment?

The most recent tests results that I can find for any of the tools I've uploaded is the 29th January. I've also looked at a couple of tools from other users and the situation appears to be the same (at least in those cases).

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes

Peter Briggs peter.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
Bioinformatics Core Facility University of Manchester
B.1083 Michael Smith Bldg Tel: (0161) 2751482