To Whom It May Concern,

This is Jiadi from University of Illinois at Chicago. I am trying do
analyze the whole exome sequencing data in Galaxy. The data I have is FASTQ
file from Illumins Hiseq2000, 18.5 GB. I am running the FASTQ Groomer
analysis for already two days, but it has not finished yet. How long does
it take for the groomer process in Galaxy? Am I using the right analysis
for FASTQ?

In addition, I would like to ask if there is any pipeline or refined
guideline for the whole exam sequencing data analysis in Galaxy, especially
for FASTQ files.

Thank you so much!
Jiadi