Hi all,

So it is time again for our next bioinformatics course using galaxy and I
am trying to add some new tools to our custom galaxy running in the Amazon
Cloud. I've installed the ncbi sra toolkit interface from the toolshed and
the sra toolkit is installed on our AMI. However, when I upload an SRA file
into our galaxy, the file is empty and I get this error:

The uploaded binary file contains inappropriate content

I am able to extract the fastq from the archive just fine on the command
line, so I know it's not a problem with the file itself. Is there a
solution to this?

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi