On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a query about a failing tool test on the Tool Shed, where it
>> seems Galaxy is trying to convert both the expected BAM output
>> and the tool's BAM output into SAM for comparison - but this
>> fails.
>>
>> https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/samtools_depad
>>
>> 2015-01-27 02:13:51
>> Converting local (test-data) bam to sam failed
>>
>> (and same error on the second test)
>
> https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/samtools_depad is still failing,
> although now with a more concise traceback:
>
> Test runs
> 2015-01-29 02:26:31
> Automated test environment
> Tests that failed
> Tool id: samtools_depad
> Tool version: samtools_depad
> Test: test_tool_000000
> (functional.test_toolbox.TestForTool_toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/samtools_depad/samtools_depad/0.0.1)
> Stderr:
> Traceback:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> Converting local (test-data) bam to sam failed
>
>> The same occurs on the Test Tool Shed (with a very slightly updated
>> version of this tool), although with a more concise traceback:
>>
>> https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/samtools_depad
>>
>> 2015-01-25 08:21:59
>> Tool id: samtools_depad
>> Tool version: samtools_depad
>> Test: test_tool_000000
>> (functional.test_toolbox.TestForTool_testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/samtools_depad/samtools_depad/0.0.2)
>> Stderr:
>> Traceback:
>> Converting local (test-data) bam to sam failed
>>

> https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/samtools_depad also
> still failing,
>
> Test runs
> 2015-01-25 08:21:59
> Converting local (test-data) bam to sam failed

Still failing on the Test Tool Shed, bug filed on Trello,
https://trello.com/c/TL0IdLlG/2570-toolshed-converting-local-test-data-bam-to-sam-failed

Tests currently stalled on the main Tool Shed, reported here:
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Tests-not-being-run-on-toolsheds-tc4666816.html
https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2015-March/021708.html

Peter