Hi,

We have a strange issue on the test tool shed.

Some repositories do not install anymore. For example:

https://kuyt...@testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/kuyt002/vennerable_r

Also when just trying to clone this repository we get the error:

[cid:image001.png@01D06B9A.58228FA0]

Is this a known issue? What is going on with tool shed? I also reported some
problems in my previous emails for which I got no response. Should I be
reporting this somewhere else? Please let me know!

Thanks,

Pieter

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Department of Bioinformatics (Bioscience)
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
T: +31-317481122;
M: +31-628189540;
skype: pieter.lukasse.wur