Hi,

When I enabled 'require_login = True' on a galaxy instance running with
NGINX+uWSGI I receive internal server error pages due to a Key error for

File 'lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line 356 in path
  return self.environ['SCRIPT_NAME'] + self.environ['PATH_INFO']
KeyError: 'SCRIPT_NAME'

Works fine with 'require_login = False' - I'm not sure why require_login makes
it take a code path which needs SCRIPT_NAME.

Anyway - the addition of...

uwsgi_param SCRIPT_NAME '';

... to the nginx.conf prevents this error. Should I try and add this to the
uWSGI config snippets on the wiki?

David Trudgian Ph.D.,
Computational Scientist
UT Southwestern BioHPC