Hey David,

What version of galaxy are you using?  I'm not able to reproduce this with
the current release, but maybe I don't have all the information here.

Previously, this SCRIPT_NAME issue was observed when static_enabled was
true, but I've never seen it otherwise.  Any information you might be able
to share to help me reproduce this would be valuable -- we shouldn't have
to inject meaningless parameters into the environment to make things work.

-Dannon