Hey Galaxy-dev’s,

I’m completely new to galaxy, but I am tasked with a small scale deployment
project.
I am looking for an alternate option to upload data to galaxy. All data from
our sequencers is stored on a NAS, which is accessible by the galaxy server. I
would like to make it so that the users can only select data from that folder,
to eliminate the need to transfer data through the client to the server.

Is there any way to do this? Or am I making this to hard on myself?

Sincerely
[cid:image001.png@01D04471.1ABB7370]

Matthias De Smet
Centrum voor Medische Genetica