I had my own use case for this a few weeks ago and I couldn't figure
out anyway to configure this right now - I was hoping Dan might
respond to your question with some crazy trick though. For now I have
created a Trello card for the implementation of this feature - please
vote for it:

https://trello.com/c/FZ67pAAE

-John