Galaxy Devs,

I've been following this documentation to write auto tests for my tools:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/WritingTests?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FTools%2FWriting+Tests

Straightforward enough, but I am not sure how to incorporate input
parameters from data tables into this. My tools currently use as input
parameters entries/files from a data table. These files were installed
using a data manager. Ideally, the tests should also reference the same
data table files as the tools do. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Jeremy Liu
jeremy....@yale.edu