While testing an upgrade from latest_2014.10.06 to GitHub release_15.03
branch (cloned today) I ran into an issue trying to use the "Run this job
again" functionality on a dataset. I was playing with creating dataset
lists using "Operations on multiple datasets" and noticed that after adding
a dataset to a dataset list, trying to run the job again fails.

This is the tool form that gets displayed:

[image: Inline image 1]
Additionally an error is logged:

galaxy.tools ERROR 2015-04-15 21:58:53,258 'HistoryDatasetAssociation'
object has no attribute 'collection'

Deleting the dataset list makes no difference.

However, if I copy this dataset to a new history and click "Run this job
again", no error occurs and the proper tool form appears. If I then add the
dataset in the new history to a dataset list, the error reappears.

Cheers,

Brian

--
Brian Claywell | programmer/analyst