Hi all,

So I am trying to push our toolshed directories to our own repo and I am
running into problems. Basically, since the toolshed tools are subrepos, I
can't figure out how to push those changes into *our* repo. Also, I have
had to change some of the toolshed tools because they don't work properly
with our galaxy. So, when I try to do the push, it aborts giving me this
error:

abort: push creates new remote head b9bd905700fe! (in subrepo
toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/tophat2/da1f39fe14bc/tophat2)

And, of course, I can't push to that repo, nor do I want to. All I want to
do is to push our shed tools directory to our repo, but at the same time
keep the mercurial information so that when we clone our repo into a new
galaxy install, the toolshed will still work from galaxy.

How can I do this? Am I even thinking about this the right way?

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi
Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer