Hi Devs,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm having trouble getting permissions right
on the Data Libraries.
I can reproduce this:
As an admin, I go to Manage data libraries.
On top right, I click Create new data library. Let's call it test.
I Add a folder in test, called "more testing".
I check the permissions of the library in Library Actions->Edit permissions and
make sure that all roles associated are blank.
I check permissions in more testing to make sure they are all blank.
I click on Shared Data -> Data Libraries to see if I can view the files with
the user perspective.
I click on the Test library I just created:
Data Library “Test”
The data library 'Test' does not contain any datasets that you can access.

I have a fairly recent (April 2015) update to Galaxy.

Any advice? I first started having trouble getting access for a user to their
own library; when I associated their role with their own folder, they still
couldn't see anything they could access. I should at least get an empty folder.

Sincerely,

Carrie Ganote