Dear Galaxy-project staff,

in the last two weeks, I have tried several time to use Lefse but it seems to
have some problem. I always get the following message: Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request. An error occurred.
This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable factors,
reloading the page may address the problem. The error has been logged to our
team.

Thanks a lot

Luigi Borruso, PhD
Environmental Microbiology