David,

Just to add to what Enis responded - in my previous position I managed
a CloudMan instance that used SSL and LDAP - I documented some of what
it took to configure it here
https://production-galaxy-instances-with-cloudman-and-cloudbiolinux.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
but it was based on CloudBioLinux instead of the newer Ansible recipes
so the documentation is probably of limited use - but it does give an
idea about what needs to be updated to how to update it - it just has
to be translated to Ansible.

Best of luck,

-John