Hi - I implemented a tool I us into Galaxy but when I run the tool view
Galaxy, Galaxy thinks the tool failed.  I checked the output file the tools
create, and it succeeded.

How do I tell Galaxy that a tool it ran was successful?  Is it something in
my XML file?  The tool is outputting some info to stderr.  Could this be
why?