Hi all

We just need some confirmation before we fix our tools:

We have several local tools, where the input is a list of (gene)names with the following xml syntax:

<param name="genenames" type="text" area="true" size="5x20" label="gene names" help="(one per line)"/>

so far this, assuming you enterred:

foo
bar

produced a string like:

foo__cr____cn__bar__cr____cn__

Now, with "toolform-upgrade=True", we get:

foo__cn__bar__cn__

(using firefox, with linux, Mac, and Windows)

Can anybody confirm this (before we fix all affected tools)

Thank you very much for your help
Hans-Rudolf

--

Hans-Rudolf Hotz, PhD
Bioinformatics Support

Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Maulbeerstrasse 66
4058 Basel/Switzerland