Hi dev,

Now that the <code> tagset is deprecated, how do we replace that
functionality. For example the "get microbial data" tool runs the script
listed in the <code> tagset to load the list of available microbe data when
the tool is selected. This doesn't seem to work in the latest stable
15.03.1 or 15.03.2.

How do we configure tools like this now? Or is there an updated version of
the microbial_import tool?

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Gladman | Bioinformatician
Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative - LSCC