Ok, no problems ;)
It is another PR, I think it is useful without the other PR, for example
when you map with BWA. The last PR will be like the next step, I mean for
example that  you split a bam to do some calling or whatever. I think both
PR can live independently and together... I don't know if I self-explained
well :)

Regards