Hello,

I apologize for the second email as this is related to a question from two
days ago.  I am writing a galaxy tool that runs code that will query the
galaxy server.  Within the tool wrapper XML, is there a way to write the
API URL of the current server?  I dont see anything along these lines
documented.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Ben