Hello,

I am working with blend4j and bioblend to interact with galaxy.  In
general, the API seems to require the UUID of a dataset/history, etc.  I
may be missing something obvious, but I am not finding great ways to obtain
this from cheetah substitutions.  For example, I can use ${history.id} or ${
output.id} to get the integer ID of that dataset/history.  ${output.uuid}
is not recognized.

I am looking here as a reference:

https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/e73d90c94edc63d181c30bd1942918a960d3fac9/lib/galaxy/tools/wrappers.py
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py

and would have expected UUID to get exposed in some manner.  Is there a
standard way to obtain the UUID?

Thanks,
Ben