Hello Remy,

  Thanks for publishing your workaround. When I was in a my former
position at MSI - I believe we made the same modification to Galaxy to
enable this behavior I think. I have expanded your work around and
made it optional with the with following commit
(https://github.com/jmchilton/galaxy/commit/8a508f24c1cb1c2edf00a816e434ad9a17737877).
If you test it out and it works for you - I would be happy to open a
pull request to add this behavior to Galaxy core.

Thanks again!

-John