Hi Sabrina

yes, you can add any genome to "builds.txt" (as an example, we have several plasmids added as genomes in our Galaxy server). Just make sure the dbkey (e.g. hg19) you gonna add is unique.

If you also intend to use the built in visualization tools, make sure to add the corresponding files to "/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/"

And don't forget to restart the server, to put the changes into effect

Hans-Rudolf