Dear all,

I am integrating some tools into galaxy and I would like to use some of the paths from the file "universe_wsgi.ini" (ex:file_path) directly into my perl wrappers in order for my per script to work in this directory. For now, I am providing the path in each perl script, manually, which is not maintainable when we change that path.

Could you please tell me how to pass the file_path variable directly from the .xml to the .pl script?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

SAbrina