Hi,

I have noticed that Planemo (0.11.1) causes tests to fail if anything is
written to sys.error.

For example if I test the following simple python:

import sys
if __name__ == '__main__':
    #sys.stderr.write("This is a test")
    print "Done"

My test pass;
But if I remove the comment:

import sys
if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.stderr.write("This is a test")
    print "Done"

The test fails!

Is there a way to tell planemo that it is ok if the program writes to sys.error?
Assuming of course a normal 0 exit as above.

Without this it wuld be impossible to test any tool that wraps code that writes
to sys.error such things as warning message up %done.

Thanks in advance
Christian Brenninkmeijer
University of Manchester