Greetings.

I have composite data stored with extra files like so:

galaxy/database/files/000/dataset_150.dat

and

galaxy/database/files/000/dataset_150_files

and I'm trying to set up a display link that provides a URL that embeds
links to the files stored in the /dataset_150_files/ directory.

I've studied the documentation here:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/External%20Display%20Applications%20Tutorial

but can't quite figure out how to reference these extra data files.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks,

~brian

Brian J. Haas