Hi again,

I didn’t get any response to this so decided to try an upgrade in the hope that
I could reestablish access to the toolshed.  I used bitbucket because I was
unsure of the implications if I moved to github.  Here are the commands I
issued:

su – galaxy

cd /galaxy/galaxy-dist/

hg pull

hg update latest_15.05

I was repeatedly asked questions re changing or deleting various scripts:

local changed static/scripts/packed/mvc/data.js which remote deleted

use (c)hanged version or (d)elete? C

I chose c for all of these

Once that finished, the merging process began but eventually ended in an error
message:

merging static/scripts/nls/zh/locale.js

abort: could not symlink to './': File exists:
/galaxy/galaxy-dist/static/scripts/packed

Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.  Last time I updated, I
did this from within the galaxy-dist directory (/galaxy/galaxy-dist) rather
than the root /galaxy directory and it worked.  Is that correct?

Regards,

Eleanor

Eleanor Morgan
Senior Scientific Officer | School of Biomedical Sciences | Faculty of Health
Sciences

Curtin University
Tel    | +61 8 9266 7516
Mob  | +61 408 004 369
Fax    | +61 8 9266 2342
Email  | e.mor...@curtin.edu.au<mailto:e.mor...@curtin.edu.au>
Web    | biomed.curtin.edu.au

[cid:8FD8F6A6-991E-469B-899B-F84FF0A57C2A]

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)