Hello all,

In our situation we're required to serve Galaxy via SSL. I encountered
problems trying to do this with Paste processes. It appears that when
Apache load balancing sends an incoming request to one of the load balanced
processes, it's no longer under SSL.

Running uWSGI is not a preferred option, as our computing infrastructure is
not set up to support RedHat 7.

Thus, I either need to understand how to configure SSL to work with the
load balanced Paste processes, or run with another setup.

So, if anyone in the community has experience with getting SSL to work with
the Paste processes, or with setting up some other sort of SSL friendly
configuration, I'd appreciate it if you would share your experience.

--
Scott B. Szakonyi
Research Programmer

*Center for Research Computing*