Hi all,

Looking at https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/ logged in a peterjc, the
"Repositories I Can Change" / "Latest revision: installation errors"
listing ought to be empty, but is very long (perhaps all my tools?).

The individual tools show things like:

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/predictnls/9f2088ca5f6a

Test runs
2015-05-07 10:41:19
Automated test environment
Time tested: 2015-05-07 10:41:19
System: Linux 3.13.0-36-generic
Architecture: x86_64
Python version: 2.7.6
Galaxy revision: v15.03.2-904-g3e80076
Galaxy database version: 128
Tool shed revision: 16935:64266df71fa7
Tool shed database version: 25
Tool shed mercurial version: 3.2.4
Installation errors
This repository
Error
Error getting revision 9f2088ca5f6a of repository predictnls owned
by peterjc: An entry for the repository was not found in the database.

This tool's prior test runs from back in Januaray (!) passed, so
I'm pretty sure this is a systematic problem on the main Tool
Shed.

The other installation errors seem to be from the same date.
I take it since that was a couple of weeks ago that there are
still infrastructure problems here?

Regards,