Hi Don,

Yes, with each release we now have official release notes that contain
information on how to update, in addition to detailing the changes you
should expect to see.  If you have an older instance, your repository is
probably mercurial based, so it should be a simple 'hg pull' 'hg update
latest_15.05' to update to the current 15.05 release.  Here's a link to the
full release doc with more information:

http://galaxy.readthedocs.org/en/master/releases/15.05_announce.html

-Dannon