Hello,

Suppose I have three custom datatypes defined: a, b, and c

I have a datatype converter that converts from a -> b
I have a datatype converter that converts from b -> c

Can I then send 'a' files as input into tools that accept type 'c'?

This doesn't seem to work in my test case, but I thought it might be worth
asking to see if anyone has tried this before. Thanks!

Regards,
David