Right now for each tool I have, I have to list the xml file per tool in
tool_conf.xml.  I'd like to specify a directory that Galaxy will scan for a
list of xml files and load all of them.  So instead of:

<section id="myTools" name="Custom Tools">
  <tool file="mytools/tool1.xml" />
  <tool file="mytools/tool2.xml" />
</section>

I can do:

<section id="myTools" name="Custom Tools">
  <tool file="mytools/*.xml" />
</section>

I'd add this to Trello but unfortunately my company blocks the site.