Hi Alexander,

> How can I delete multiple tools from my galaxy installation?
>
> So far I just know how to uninstall single ones through "Manage installed
> tool shed repositories" - But this is quite nasty if I want to uninstall
> many of them.

in general you can do all these tasks with
http://bioblend.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ and the Galaxy API.

Have a look at scripts/api/install_tool_shed_repositories.py for an
example howto install repositories.

> Thanks,
> Alexander
>
> PS: I also posted this there: https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/p/12657/ what
> is the better place? Here or at the forum?

I think the decision was to see how the users will interact with both.
If at some point everything goes over biostars we will not need this ML
anymore.

Ciao,
Bjoern