Tool Developers,

  Last week I mentioned this in another thread - but I just wanted to
re-iterate this in its own message in order to ensure more people see
it. The Galaxy team will be regretfully disabling the display of tool
test message on the main tool shed with next release - since they have
been broken more often than not over the last year. We will hopefully
be replacing it with an easier to reproduce locally, more robust
solution by the end of year. Check out the details in the following
message:

https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2015-June/022204.html

This will be a configurable option with the defaults such that local
tool sheds should be unaffected. Thanks for Martin for working the
implementation of this @
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/337.

-John