Hi I have some experience with setting up Galaxy instances but I came across a
very peculiar issue when trying to setup the newest version.

While I am able to register as a new user when I try to login I get redirected
to the home page without being logged in.

In the galaxy.ini is I disabled user_activation as I don't want a confirmation
e-mail for new registrations, altered the host to 0.0.0.0 for network use and
changed the port (which i opened up through the apache webserver)

Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Efthymios Ladoukakis