Hi Efthymios,
have you tried to delete the cookies in the browser?
That may fix the problem.

Cheers,
Nicola

Il 16.06.2015 17:46 Makis
Ladoukakis ha scritto:

> Hi I have some experience with setting up
Galaxy instances but I came across a very peculiar issue when trying to
setup the newest version.

> While I am able to register as a new user
when I try to login I get redirected to the home page without being
logged in.

> In the galaxy.ini is I disabled user_activation as I
don't want a confirmation e-mail for new registrations, altered the host
to 0.0.0.0 for network use and changed the port (which i opened up
through the apache webserver)

> Am I missing something?
>
> Any help
would be appreciated.

> Kind regards,
> Efthymios Ladoukakis

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/