Hi David,
can you open an issue at
https://github.com/galaxyproject/docker-build ?

Thanks,
Nicola

Il
18.06.2015 21:55 David Trudgian ha scritto:

> Installed bowtie2 from
the toolshed, which brings in package_bowtie_2_2_4, which downloads
bowtie binaries from depot.galaxyproject.org

http://depot.galaxyproject.org/package/linux/x86_64/bowtie2/bowtie2-2.2.4-linux-x86_64.tgz

> Jobs submitted on our setup, running as a 'real user' (not galaxy
user) via pulsar + SLURM fail with a permissions error. This is due to
the permissions on some of the bowtie executables in the .tar.gz from
depot being owner/group executable only. Other users cannot run bowtie2:

> -rwxrwx---. 1 galaxy galaxy 18K Oct 22 2014 bowtie2
>
> If I
download the tar.gz from depot manually and extract then I get:

-rwxrwx--- 1 dtrudgian biohpc_admin 18K Oct 22 2014 bowtie2

> Could
the .tar.gz be fixed, so that the executables will work in a run as real
user configuration? Is there any sensible way Galaxy could enforce
permissions to guard against this issue?

> Cheers,
>
> --

David Trudgian Ph.D.

> Computational Scientist, BioHPC
>
> UT
Southwestern Medical Center

> Dallas, TX 75390-9039
>
> Tel: (214)
648-4833

> Please contact biohpc-help@utsouthwestern with general
BioHPC inquries.

> UT Southwestern
>

> Medical Center
>
> The future of medicine, today.

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/