Hi Alexander,

The wiki was out of date, <macro name=...> was replaced
with <xml name=...> some time back, e.g.

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/commit/7501aa1f11747d008874e1192e47b09456eb2b19

(I'm not sure if the old naming still works or not).

There is also <token name=...> as well. e.g.

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/blob/master/tools/ncbi_blast_plus/ncbi_macros.xml

The <xml ...> ones define fragments of XML only, and cannot be
used for building the Cheetah command or RST help like the
<token ...> macros can be.

Peter