Hi,

Spent a little while today trying to hook our Galaxy up to our local UCSC
Browser. There was various stuff on the web but is a bit confusing since the
'display_servers' setting in galaxy.ini which comes up only applies when
REMOTE_USER is in use.

There's a separate UCSC_SERVERS list in lib/galaxy/web/framework/webapp.py and
a sites Bunch in galaxy/security/__init__.py which define the hgwx.cse... URLs.

Would it be reasonable if I came up with a little PR which makes it possible to
override these from display_servers too? The one question I have is when are
the security/__init.py__ checks used, and when is it framework/webapp.py? I
couldn't work that out by looking.

Thanks,

DT

--